Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
- HBB means Honey Bee Barn and this website honneybeebarn.com which trading name of [TBC], Germans Barn, East Meon GU32 1HT, UK
- Honey bee Book Boxes are a range of products marketed by HBB via this website.
- These are the general terms and conditions of business including the use of this website. All terms and conditions are subject to UK law, including GDPR.
- HBB cannot accept any liability for any loss or damage to the goods once they have been delivered in accordance with your delivery instructions.
- Risk of damage to / loss of goods passes to you at the time of delivery.
- You will only own the goods once they have been successfully delivered and when HBB have received cleared payment in full.
- Goods supplied are not for resale.
- For orders of our Honey Bee Barn Book Box products the goods included in the ordered box will remain unknown until receiving the box.
- When placing an order you also undertake that you are an authorised user of the payment method used to place your order.
- Your goods will not be despatched until confirmation has been provided that your payment has been successfully processed.
- HBB reserve the right to remove any of our product range or payment plans from sale at any given time without providing public notice of our intention. HBB reserve the right to change product prices, frequency of box subscriptions and delivery charges at any time without providing public notice of our intention. Any products you have already paid for will not be affected.
- HBB may, from time to time, offer promotional codes for discounts. Promotional codes are non-transferable and are not redeemable for cash, credit or towards previous purchases.
- After you make a purchase with us HBB may email you an invitation to leave a review on our website.
- Refunds Policy and Returns
- If you are unhappy with your box for a legitimate reason such as the box was missing items, the box was damaged, the box did not arrive; HBB will offer an appropriate refund as long as it can be shown that the box you were charged for was not provided as it should have been. Please contact us at HBB as soon as possible in this circumstance.
- HBB will not guarantee to replace goods delivered on the basis that the recipient already owns the publication/item or has read the publication.
- Accuracy of content: HBB exercises all reasonable skill and care in the preparation of the content of this website, in particular, to ensure that prices quoted are correct at the time of publishing and that all goods have been fairly described.
- To the extent permitted by applicable law, HBB excludes any and all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy of the information contained in any of the materials on this website and HBB shall not be liable to any person for any loss or damage which may arise from the use of any of the information contained in any of the materials contained on this website.
- HBB accepts no liability for injury or damage caused by products within the sold box, such liability is the sole responsibility of the product brand or manufacturer.
- Damage to your computer: HBB makes every effort to ensure that this website is free from viruses or defects. However, HBB cannot guarantee that your use of this website or any websites accessible through it will not cause damage to your computer. It is your responsibility to ensure that the right equipment is available to use the website. HBB will not be liable to any person for any loss or damage which may arise to computer equipment as a result of using this website.
- Changes to legal notices: HBB reserve the right to change these terms and conditions from time to time and you should therefore review them before making any purchase.
- The invalidity of any terms and conditions: If any part of these Terms and Conditions is unenforceable (including any provision in which HBB exclude our liability to you) the enforceability of any other part of the Terms and Conditions will not be affected all other clauses remaining in full force and effect. So far as possible where any clause/sub-clause or part of a clause/sub-clause can be severed to render the remaining part valid, the clause shall be interpreted accordingly. Alternatively, you agree that the clause shall be rectified and interpreted in such a way that closely resembles the original meaning of the clause /sub-clause as is permitted by law.
- Law, jurisdiction and language: This website, any content contained therein and any contract brought into being as a result of usage of this website are governed by and construed in accordance with English law. Parties to any such contract agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales. All contracts are concluded in English.
Draft to be finalised 26/10/20